Safety Of Toys
Our toys are manufactured and imported from reputable factories with CE marking on the box or packaging.
** CE Marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA). The CE marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA.
We take all feedback on the toys quality very seriously and will not carry products that are toxic and harmful to the children.
To allow our customers to purchase with ease, samples of our toys are made available at our showroom to allow them to touch and feel its quality.
Toys with small parts are encouraged to be played with supervision, as there is a possibility that the young children might play and ingest the toy.
- All items sold are non-refundable.
- Item manufacturing defect will be determined upon inspection and at the sole discretion of T For Toys.
- All exchanges are to be processed at T For Toys store.
- Customer must inform T For Toys of any defect within 2 days of purchase and the exchange must be done within 7 days.
- No cash refund, T For Toys will allow 1 to 1 exchange of item at the store.
- In the event that the exchange item is out of stock, the replacement product of the same price will be provided, based on the price of the original item when it was sold.
- Exchange per item is accepted once only.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must have the receipt and the original packaging.
- T For Toys reserved the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
- T For Toys reserve the right to change this Return Policy at any time without prior notice, in which case we will post the revised Return Policy on Facebook or Store.